Tuesday, July 28, 2009

we all get sad..

I'm feeling a little down. why you ask? because my bestie, my bff, my buddy is going to the eastcoast! and it just makes me sad.. I wish I could go to VA with her. but she says I can visit.. which means I have to save up for a plane ticket and spending money. feeling blue and each time I think about it I get more sad and just wish it doesnt have to be like this.. we been through soo much! and how we became best friends is a whole story on its own. god I love her to death! and shes going to leave!! ='( i don't know.. errrr. =/
but for sure I'm going to spend as much time with her before she leaves. I know I'm going to end up crying because I'm just that sensitive.. I wish her the best of luck! and much more. I hope she's happy and will love it there. Love you best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment