Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kalistek


Today wasn't the best, just another reminder of life and it's downside. I try to never live the same day twice and just be young, live it to the fullest each day because not everyday of your life is guaranteed. Today is my cousin's 19th birthday and its sad because he left us to be in a better place. Cancer suckks, and it took away a loved ones life. I miss him a lot! And I always think of him. It eats me up inside because I didn't get to say "see ya later." But I guess no one really does -and that's one thing about death, it eats us up inside. He was only 17 when he passed. So young! Really tho. Life is so unfair. Well I'm wishing you a Happy Birthday cousin and I pray for us. I know you're up there watching over me and the fam. The chain was broken and one day the chain will be connected again. Forever in my heart and always loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment