Wednesday, August 5, 2009

august ups & downs.

gosh its already august and next thing you know my birthday in September! yay! but today is Sam's birthday, best wishes bro! but yeah, I'm excited and dont really know why. haha, maybe because the end of this week is payday! holla! I'm just researching more info on this company and the lifestyle trend they set. its one of my favorite companies and i shop there a lot. but it wouldn't hurt to know more about them, since i have an interview with them this month. wish me luck! not that i need it. haha only kidding. i have worked in retail for three years now! i should just settle for being a manager. lol. sike! only if the pay is good and the effort is worth it. but yet again, its a learning experience. life is a learning experience. that said i was browsing the web and i guess they ask questions such as "what current cd albums do you have" and the standard questions I'm sure. haha. oh man i cant wait until the interview and to receive their call. i also hear that their employee discount is great. only another reason to work for a place of the things you like.
on the other hand I'm still sad! my best friend is leaving me Friday! that's a few days from now and i still havent got to see her. i need to hang out with her before she leaves... really sad. i spoke with her on the phone and i just started to cry! she's truly my BFF! and she knows it. we have gone through a lot and have a lot of trust. and trust is a big issue i have and letting people get to know me. its just hard to see someone you care for a lot leave. although she says she will return to visit in December, I'm used to seeing her often. i know when i take her to that airport Friday morning I'm going to be crying.
omg i need to sleep! i hate being such an insomniac. got a feeling that today will be productive and positive.. -peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment