Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fall out of Summer

Today was hot! Haha. But I had fun, went swimming for a good three hours and I got a little darker that's for sure. But its all good being pale is so weird and creepy. Why would I want to be yellow? Haha. I have a nice tan with a glow, some spots are still red almost got burnt out there. Lol! I wish I had 500 days of summer and wish summer wasn't over so soon. But maybe summer might be a little longer for me since I don't have school this fall. Also the weather is scorching hot, making summer feel like its forever. I can't believe its already going to be September. This year has really gone by faster than I expected, day after day week after week month after month. Its almost my birthday! Yay! I get into Disneyland for free! Holla! Hahaha. Hopefully I get this job and I get to leave abercrombie. They've put me through too much these three years I've worked for them. Urbanoutfitters, I think is the perfect fit for me. I just love the styles and apparel. Crossing my fingers for me getting this job. And its a new store in San Diego! Excited! I wish they would call me real soon! Anyways.. Just remember to take each day by day and so on.. Summer may be over for you guys but not for me! I still have activities that need to happen and will!

No comments:

Post a Comment