Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm at Jealyn's 4th birthday party & I just feel awkward. I was hesitant on attending b/c I am helluh broke to get her a gift but I told Mina & she was like naw its cool & she was like get some food to eat. Haha.. They're so nice and understanding tho. That's why I like em. They're helluh chill and fun to be around. But right now I just feel awkward.. Sitting here on my phone blogging. Hah. Ugh.. I hope I don't have to work tonight. Stupid call in shifts are annoying.. a92 is starting to get on my nerves! I'm not even scheduled to work this upcoming work.. But I guess since its the month of my birthday I just wanna chill anyways. I have also been trying to find an extra job & its fucken annoying b/c no one wants to hire these days. Fuck them! Hope this weekendn I mean this whole month goes by chill & smoothly. I don't know what else.. I'm just gonna go back to chilln' and call work to see if they need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment