Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Starting to Doubt..

Idk any more guys. I need to know how he truly feels about me now. I have NEVER felt like this before, for ANY guy. That’s how much he means to me. Call me dumb but sometimes you really can’t help but fall in love. I want us to have a good thing going on, a real relationship. And I want things to be clear. I totally trust him, but there’s a slight lack of communication. That one day where you said, “we’ll work on this later.” I’m still waiting babe. I want to get us on the right path & be on the same level. A relationship doesn’t work without the two key components; 1.trust & 2.communication. Ever since day one, I’ve been loving you & have not stopped. I don’t know what it is you need? Please tell me so I can make this work right. All I want to do is put a smile on your face, make you happy & love you. I need to know more because our daily conversations don’t really help me. I know you don’t use the word “love” but I can feel it, when we’re together its undeniable and you know that. Sometimes I just wish you would show it more. I hate sounding needy because I so don’t want to be. Sorry if I am, love does this. Sad for me to even mention this but if you break my heart, it truly is going to kill me. I love you, I won’t ever hate you. Even if we aren’t together at the end of the day, I still love you. That’s how strong my love is for you. You got me hooked on your love, yes you do. When I’m with you, I get so high & feel that my life is almost complete. Lame as it sounds, I’m being honest. What more must I say?.. I’ve done quite a lot for us in the period of time if you think about it, but I’m not like that, I don’t need to be credited & have every single action acknowledged. I just hope you appreciate it & show me that you appreciate me. You really are beautiful and one of a kind, no doubt in that. I will do anything for you & I never say that, never. So what’s holding you back? I need to know for the sake of our relationship. Maybe you think everything is fine.. But you do know; I love you.
-A.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment