Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's happening again to me. I'm in love with someone but this time around its different. Its going to kill me if it doesn't work. I have a lot of feelings for him like no other. I hate it because he makes me nervous and how am I supposed to open myself up if I can't even be myself. This really sucks. Ever since the new year we've been talking and I want this to last. One night out of the week being with you isn't enough. Sorry I'm a needy person.
I understand how my friend felt when he just ran away from home just to be with someone you truly love. And love will do that. I honestly want to just pack up and move closer, just to be with him even if I'm broke as fuck. I hate it because all I want to do is be with him. But when I'm with him, what the fuck are we going to do. Just sit there and be together. Its dumb. I hate how emotions fuck with me. I'm honestly in love with him & it drives me crazy. I hope fate keeps us together. I have a feeling that we were meant to be together. It's really interesting how we met, or kinda crazy actually. But if certain actions and events we're to never take place we would have never met nor be together. I'm glad what happened did happen because it makes fate & destiny more believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment