Monday, January 18, 2010

How do I feel? I just want to tell you but am to afraid & it might come out wrong.
I really like you & I think you know that already. You barley know me, but let's get to know each other. That's what I want to do. I have so much feelings for you and I like how I feel for you. Why is it so hard for me to tell you that? Will you give me a chance? Sorry if I like you, I can't help but fall in "love" with you. I only hope you feel as much & the same for me. I want to take a chance with you. I don't want to lose the way I feel about you but it gets hard when we aren't even talking. I want us to be on the same level so you can understand how I feel. When we are together I feel complete. I want to know how you feel about me, but I somehow can't find the courage to ask. Please don't break my heart, its truly going to kill me. I never felt this way before about anyone. Never..

No comments:

Post a Comment