Sunday, September 27, 2009

G-Shock


so my birthday is over. aww! i wish it were forever! but then it wouldnt be so speical right? haha. anyways, overall it was chill and i am going to bed happy. started off with a rough wake up but after i got my present i was all cheers. =D i got a new watch! i've been needing one for the longest. my old watch died and may it rest in peace. lol. i spent the day at the bro sam's house then got picked up by my buddy annie! she's the best by far. she makes me think again that "Every Thing Happens For A Reason" honestly! i don't know where or what i would be doing if i had not met her.. but yeah, she picked me up and she treated me to some starbucks! haha. god how we live off that stuff, i swear!! drove all around san diego and just hung out. it was chill. the night ended on a wierd note but as soon as i got to the bro's house and then home. i was on my way to feeling better. i am excited again and looking forward to the days ahead. i may be going through rough times but i do have my family and friends with me. to me that's all that i really care about. its them. i honestly wasn't excited at all for a few days before my birthday but when the clock stuck 12:00am i was just like, "OMFG! wow! another year older. what the fuck! is this forreal?" and started to laugh and smile.. haha i'm just going to look at it from a view as to live it up because its the last teenage year of my life! can you say wow!!! lol. geee.. i definitely want to remember this day/night! it was awsome and can't wait to fucken turn 21 because that's going to be celebrated in vegas!! fuck yeah boyy! =D let's hope i maintain my natural high of life expect great things will happen in this short future. happy! happy! happy! and positive is what we all need to be. i know it hard to be happy when there's a lot of shit knocking you down and a lot of shit you can't do to make it better. but if we all made 'things' better all the time and if it were that easy then life just wouldn't be life. sometimes you got to go through the pain to experience the joy. as cliche as that is, seems to be true! oh wow im craving pops cereal. ranndom! but yep. just gotta let you know that i too go through pain and rough times but when i am happy i spread the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment